WEDNESDAY PRAYER CALL! 9pm EST. Conference call number: 641-715-3605 access code 552-690. Use *6 to mute/unmute. Invite your friends to join us.
Revolution DC 2016! Dec. 8-11, 2016. Thrones of Glory! With Rick Ridings, James Nesbit, more. Make plans now!
Dear Lamplighter family,
Donald Trump now seems very close to winning the 45th Presidency of the United States. The horsepower of God’s turnaround is clearly in play. We are truly witnessing a revolution—an Underground Turnaround. More on this later… but for now, NO KING BUT JESUS!
And it looks like the victory comes down to Michigan. Amazing that we together culminated the Glory Train-Turnaround Tour this weekend with three meetings in this great state. Pastor Ed Watts and team put the stake in the ground Monday afternoon as we flew back to DC.
State of the Mantle
“Never forget that Donald Trump was mantled for the Presidency by a black pastor from Detroit.” These words are still resounding within me. It is amazing how the Lord ordered our steps to honor the mantle He had imparted, in the state He had imparted it, to close out our journey. Then to discover that Donald Trump closed out his journey to the Presidency with a midnight meeting in Michigan!
You cannot make this up…
It’s important to remember that Bishop Jackson not only mantled Donald Trump for the Presidency, but he also presented him with a Jewish Heritage Bible and encouraged him to support Israel. Just last week the advice Trump was given was heeded as the Trump team presented the strongest policy statement regarding Israel of any presidency.
The Turnaround Verdict Has Been Enforced
From March 4 to November 7, we together journeyed through the nation on the Glory Train, praying in every state for God’s turnaround and the restoration of His glory. Standing on the verdict from Heaven’s Court which the Lord had granted us all at Faneuil Hall Boston on July 22, 2014. The Turnaround Verdict. Daniel 7:22. Judgement in favor of the saints.
We saw the US elections turn in 2014, and the Israeli elections turn in 2015. Now I believe we’re seeing the 2016 elections turn as well. God is enforcing His verdict!
This Revolution is for All
Lets all remember that almost half of our nation is grieving over the very turnaround we are rejoicing to see. We must pray for them. Pray for the grief to lift, and fresh hope to be ignited as we together get back on track!
Remember again that the Lord chose a black pastor from Detroit to mantle Trump for the Presidency. There’s a reason for this. I believe this revolution is for all people, and encompasses a vision far greater than Donald Trump or any political party. It is a new birth of freedom—a restoration of governance of the people, by the people and for the people—from the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.
And He truly has the best of intentions for all at heart.
Join Us for Revolution 2016
I am grateful for each one of you who prayed. But I must emphasize—friends, our job has not culminated, it has truly just begun. I want to again invite you to join us December 8-11 for Revolution 2016 as we focus on praying for the next governance of the nation established. Thrones of glory from state to state. This year, God is coming to your vav—your covenant commitment—and crowning your vav with His glory and government.
With this, I want to present to you again the Turnaround Verdict, the Re-Constitution of the United States. No King but Jesus!
THE RE-CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES
Re-establishment of The United States According to Original Intent | Glory Procession | July 22, 2014 | Faneuil Hall Boston
WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, etc., do receive the following verdict of the RE-CONSTITUTION of our Nation according to the original intents of our forefathers in Jesus Christ.
“Until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Highest One, and the time arrived for the saints to possess the Kingdom.” This verdict, as recorded in Daniel 7:22, issues from the Highest Court in the Kingdom of God re: the People of God, Plaintiff, to meet with justice their accumulated pleas and petitions for the Nation, and to further establish the verdicts previously granted by this Court, cited below.
1. In God We Trust. Based upon this Court’s review of the Nation’s foundational covenants with Jesus Christ, the original intent of the founding principals who made these covenants “in the Presence of God and one another,” and the repairing of these covenants as validated by this Court, it has been decided that the land and government were consecrated to Jesus Christ from inception, and remain in this standing today.
2. No King but Jesus. Covenants establish thrones of governance. The Court therefore rules that the thrones of National governance belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore at the Plaintiff’s request, all previous claims to these thrones through covenants with Death and Sheol are hereby annulled. Further, the Court affirms the separation of power in the three branches of National government as defined by the United States Constitution, and invokes the authority to enforce and defend this covenant at the Court’s discretion against all Usurpers.
3. The King’s Inheritance. The Court now rules according to Psalm 125:3 that the scepter of the wicked must no longer remain on the land allotted to the righteous. The scepter, or enforcement of unjust governance, must now be rescinded. Further, the Court grants the wealth of heaven and earth to establish this Covenant sworn to your forefathers by the King. The issuance of the King’s land grants and inheritances is now authorized for distribution and stewardship towards this end.
4. Dawn’s Early Light. The Court notes the promise given by the Plaintiff’s Father that societal awakening and revival shall be granted this nation as the roots of the Nation are dealt with by the Plaintiff, unto the completion of the Divorcement of Baal and Restoration of Covenant with Jesus Christ. As covenant has been repaired, covenant shall now be established, Including the restoration of His Majesty’s Glory, Presence and Power in what the Plaintiffs have termed a Third Great Awakening.
The Court notes this verdict, granted at Faneuil Hall Boston July 22, has been twice affirmed by His Majesty during the Glory Procession: by the lightning strike sent upon the Colonial Revival Garden evergreen in New Jersey on July 23, alighting its root even as this verdict was being declared, and by the ‘three eagle flyover’ July 26 during the ceremony reaffirming covenant with Jesus Christ in Jamestown Virginia.
5. A More Perfect Union. The original intent that Native and Pilgrim—and every tongue, tribe and nation—shall walk as One in Christ in this Covenant Land—is hereby restored. As per request of the Plaintiff, the Hand of the Lord now comes to the far northeastern part of the United States to rend the dark cloud of grief, occult oppression, and free the Native American people of North America to be restored according to their Creator’s original intent.
6. Don’t Tread On Me. The Court notes that Humanism is the cultural expression of Baal worship. Whereas this principality has been pictured as a serpent along roots of the land in the East Coast of the United States, devouring generations, the Court now rules that its claims upon the land, the educational system, the governance of this Nation including its military and intelligence communities, and the generations are hereby rescinded.
7. Heaven-Rescued Land. This Court now renders judgment according to Daniel 7:22 in favor of the Saints of the Highest One, and against the Usurper of God’s covenant purposes. By order of the Court, the Usurper must hereby be restrained in every realm, dimension, sphere and office in which the saints have been opposed. The saints are granted a Turning Point for National breakthrough—to possess and establish the Kingdom of Jesus Christ according to the original intents of the Nation’s founders, and their God (Acts 3:19-21).
Further, the Court grants the Plaintiff’s request that Israel, the land and people, be resourced through an enduring covenantal alliance with the repairers of our National Covenant with the Lord. Heaven and earth bear witness to this granting of the Plaintiff’s plea that America and Israel remain His Heaven-Rescued Land.
The Gavel has now come down. This being the order of the Court, on and after this date, SO SHALL IT BE.
THE SUPREME JUDGE
Verdicts cited in this hearing include: The Divorce Decree from Baal, Writ of Assistance, Declaration of Covenant, Life Decree, and the Liberty Charter, and others known but to God.