Above: Let justice roll! Cindy Jacobs prays the words of Martin Luther King, chiseled in the wall at the MLK Monument on the National Mall, the night before the Gorsuch nomination.
Prayer Call tonight! 9pm EST. Conference call number: 641-715-3605 access code 552-690. Use *6 to mute/unmute. Invite your friends to join us.
DEAR JUSTICE REVOLUTIONARIES,
It’s a great day for re-constitution! Neil Gorsuch, President Trump’s nominee for Supreme Court justice, has been extremely well received. His legacy as a jurist bears witness to the furtherance of Justice Scalia’s dedication to the original intent of the US Constitution. Including upholding the freedom of religion, as demonstrated through his landmark verdict in the Hobby Lobby case, which propelled it to the Supreme Court for final decision.
Which means that, in the judicial branch of our government, we are literally seeing the reconstitution of the United States. No King but Jesus!
Apparently Justice Gorshuch’s verdict is one of one of precisely 776 additional opinions he has written. Which means that, in the Hebraic year 5777, the 10th anniversary of the 07-07-07 gathering where we began the process of divorcing our historic idolatry and returning to our national covenant with Christ, Donald Trump picked a jurist who wrote precisely 777 opinions before being nominated to the Supreme Court.
Remember seven is the Hebraic number for covenant and completion. “This year God is coming to our vav, our covenant commitment, and meeting your covenant commitment with His glory and His government!”
You cannot make this stuff up.
That said, I want to remind us all of the judicial verdict from Heaven’s court, granted almost three years ago as we gathered in Faneuil Hall Boston, the womb of the American Revolution. Just as our founders made their plea before “the Supreme Judge of the Universe” as written in the Declaration of Independence, so we approached the bench for a second American revolution that would bring forth the Re-Constitution of the United States. It is happening now before our eyes.
The verdict from Daniel 7:22 was granted on 7-22, 2014. Months before the gathering, Cindy Jacobs had prophesied to Linda Clark and myself to host a time at Faneuil Hall and release a “re-establishment clause,” which she directed me to write. The document she prophesied is below.
RE-CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES
The Re-establishment of The United States According to Original Intent | Glory Procession | July 22, 2014 | Faneuil Hall Boston
WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, etc., do receive the following verdict of the RE-CONSTITUTION of our Nation according to the original intents of our forefathers in Jesus Christ.
“Until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Highest One, and the time arrived for the saints to possess the Kingdom.” This verdict, as recorded in Daniel 7:22, issues from the Highest Court in the Kingdom of God re: the People of God, Plaintiff, to meet with justice their accumulated pleas and petitions for the Nation, and to further establish the verdicts previously granted by this Court, cited below.
1. In God We Trust. Based upon this Court’s review of the Nation’s foundational covenants with Jesus Christ, the original intent of the founding principals who made these covenants “in the Presence of God and one another,” and the repairing of these covenants as validated by this Court, it has been decided that the land and government were consecrated to Jesus Christ from inception, and remain in this standing today.
2. No King but Jesus. Covenants establish thrones of governance. The Court therefore rules that the thrones of National governance belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore at the Plaintiff’s request, all previous claims to these thrones through covenants with Death and Sheol are hereby annulled. Further, the Court affirms the separation of power in the three branches of National government as defined by the United States Constitution, and invokes the authority to enforce and defend this covenant at the Court’s discretion against all Usurpers.
3. The King’s Inheritance. The Court now rules according to Psalm 125:3 that the scepter of the wicked must no longer remain on the land allotted to the righteous. The scepter, or enforcement of unjust governance, must now be rescinded. Further, the Court grants the wealth of heaven and earth to establish this Covenant sworn to your forefathers by the King. The issuance of the King’s land grants and inheritances is now authorized for distribution and stewardship towards this end.
4. Dawn’s Early Light. The Court notes the promise given by the Plaintiff’s Father that societal awakening and revival shall be granted this nation as the roots of the Nation are dealt with by the Plaintiff, unto the completion of the Divorcement of Baal and Restoration of Covenant with Jesus Christ. As covenant has been repaired, covenant shall now be established, Including the restoration of His Majesty’s Glory, Presence and Power in what the Plaintiffs have termed a Third Great Awakening.
The Court notes this verdict, granted at Faneuil Hall Boston July 22, has been twice affirmed by His Majesty during the Glory Procession: by the lightning strike sent upon the Colonial Revival Garden evergreen in New Jersey on July 23, alighting its root even as this verdict was being declared, and by the ‘three eagle flyover’ July 26 during the ceremony reaffirming covenant with Jesus Christ in Jamestown Virginia.
5. A More Perfect Union. The original intent that Native and Pilgrim—and every tongue, tribe and nation—shall walk as One in Christ in this Covenant Land—is hereby restored. As per request of the Plaintiff, the Hand of the Lord now comes to the far northeastern part of the United States to rend the dark cloud of grief, occult oppression, and free the Native American people of North America to be restored according to their Creator’s original intent.
6. Don’t Tread On Me. The Court notes that Humanism is the cultural expression of Baal worship. Whereas this principality has been pictured as a serpent along roots of the land in the East Coast of the United States, devouring generations, the Court now rules that its claims upon the land, the educational system, the governance of this Nation including its military and intelligence communities, and the generations are hereby rescinded.
7. Heaven-Rescued Land. This Court now renders judgment according to Daniel 7:22 in favor of the Saints of the Highest One, and against the Usurper of God’s covenant purposes. By order of the Court, the Usurper must hereby be restrained in every realm, dimension, sphere and office in which the saints have been opposed. The saints are granted a Turning Point for National breakthrough—to possess and establish the Kingdom of Jesus Christ according to the original intents of the Nation’s founders, and their God (Acts 3:19-21).
Further, the Court grants the Plaintiff’s request that Israel, the land and people, be resourced through an enduring covenantal alliance with the repairers of our National Covenant with the Lord. Heaven and earth bear witness to this granting of the Plaintiff’s plea that America and Israel remain His Heaven-Rescued Land.
The Gavel has now come down. This being the order of the Court, on and after this date, SO SHALL IT BE.
THE SUPREME JUDGE
Verdicts cited in this hearing include: The Divorce Decree from Baal, Writ of Assistance, Declaration of Covenant, Life Decree, and the Liberty Charter, and others known but to God.